Monday, March 24, 2014

Simon Says: Keep It Simple

"Something simple and true, that has a lot of possibilities, is a nice way to begin." 
- Paul Simon

I love that quote.  It's my go-to quote when I'm stuck and can't organize my thoughts enough to begin.  I also love Paul Simon.  And music and travel and creating and my family and baking and making things look cool and expressing my opinions.  Hello World, I'm a blogger now.

I often need to remind myself to simplify.  I tend to get paralyzed sometimes with too many ideas and plans and to-do lists.  Pick one great idea.  Stick to what you know.  Get really good at the thing you love the most.  Or the ten things you love the most, ha.

Rather than risk losing the simplicity of this inaugural blog entry, I'm going to stop there.  By the way, Paul Simon's Something So Right is a pretty darn great song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment